Hibiscus Dark Chocolate Truffles
Delicious quick and easy recipe by Lama Gharaibeh
- 260 grams good quality dark chocolate
- 180 ml cream
- 2 Tablespoons Zola Foods hibiscus flowers
- Cocoa powder for coating the truffles.
1) Heat the cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring it to gentle simmer, add the hibiscus flowers and remove from heat. Cover the pan for half an hour, allowing the flavor of the hibiscus to infuse into the cream.
2) Remove the hibiscus flowers ,and heat the cream again, while doing that chop the chocolate and put them in a large glass bowl, pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let it set for a minute, whisk until smooth and velvety.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for an hour, roll into balls and coat generously with cocoa powder.