Moringa Cured Tilapia with Orange Hibiscus Butter Sauce
Another classic from chef DeAnkarra!
Ingredients and Directions
Zest half a lemon.
Zest half a orange
Half a cup sea salt
Crushed black pepper to tatse
Half a cup Zola Foods moringa powder
Half a tsp chilli
Tbp dried mixed herb
4tbsp Moringa salt cure (add fish spice - 1 tbsp to 3tbsp moringa salt)
8 fish fillets
4 garlic cloves
1. Pat dry fillet and Liberally apply salt .
2. Let stand for 30 mins and wipe away salt .
3. Heat a tbsp oil in a hot pan and Brown fish on both sides lathering with butter.
Orange hibiscus butter sauce
Juice of two oranges
10 hibiscus flowers
3 tablespoon butter chilled
1. Place juice in a heavy based pan with hibiscus flowers until reduced by half
2. Whisk in butter and add parsley
3. Plate fish and pour sauce over as desired
Tip: Add some cauliflower mash and wilted spinach to complete the meal