Soothes Dry Skin • Improves Skin Elasticity • Non-Comedogenic
Baobab is a nutrient-rich African superfruit, indigenous to Zimbabwe. The oil obtained from its seeds is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. The semi-fluid, golden yellow seed oil has a subtle nutty odor. It is rich in Vitamin C which improves skin elasticity and Vitamins A and B, that help firm, tighten and hydrate skin.
The Baobab oil absorbs quickly and is a wonderful powerhouse to use on rough skin and products designed to moisturize dry hair.
- Apply a few drops day or night after cleansing and toning, before moisturizing. Smooth oil over the face, neck, and décolletage in upward motions.
- Use as massage oil with other oil blends for deep nourishment to the skin and ultimate relaxation.
- Combat dry, sensitive skin with baobab oil. Apply a few drops daily to the affected area.
- Apply a few drops regularly to stretch marks to reduce its appearance.
- Apply a few drops to help soothe swollen, inflamed gums.
- Heat oil and then apply on the scalp for a hot oil conditioning. Cover with a shower cap for a few hours and then wash it off.
Side effects & Precautions
- For topical use only, not for internal consumption.
- Pregnant and Nursing women are advised to consult a physician before use.
- Do not use near the eyes, inner nose, and ear and other sensitive areas.
- Before using Baobab Oil, a skin test is recommended. Apply a dime-size amount of this oil to a small area of skin that is not sensitive.
- In the event of an allergic reaction discontinue use of the product and see a doctor immediately.