Rich in Antioxidants • Fast Absorption • Anti-Ageing Properties
The Marula tree is indigenous to Southern Africa, highly nutritious and the richest plant source of Omega 9.
This powerful oil is cold pressed from wild-harvested Marula nuts for the highest quality and purity without added chemicals. The clear, pale, yellowish-brown seed oil has a light texture that can penetrate quickly into the skin to help hydrate, firm, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply a few drops to your face and neck after cleansing and toning, as a fast-absorbing and rich moisturizer. Rub hands together and smooth oil over the face in an upward motion (daily use recommended at night for optimal results - regeneration of cells happens overnight).
- Add a few drops of the oil to your moisturizers, cleaners or sunscreen to aid in hydration and to boost the efficacy.
- Rub over minor burns for a soothing effect.
- Apply a few drops as a fast-absorbing makeup primer to boost skins collagen production.
- Use it on your lips as a moisturizer.
- Apply to clean, damp hair before blow-drying for extra shine.
- Rub 2-6 drops into hair from root to tip to nourish hair and protect hair from sun damage.
- Massage on the scalp to help soothe and treat scalp issues.
- Massage into nail beds to maintain supply nail beds and cuticles.
Side effects & Precautions
- For topical use only, not for internal consumption.
- Pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult a physician before use.
- Do not use near the eyes, inner nose, and ear and other sensitive areas.
- Before using Marula Oil, a skin test is recommended. Apply a dime-size amount of this oil to a small area of skin that is not sensitive.
- In the event of an allergic reaction discontinue use of the product and see a doctor immediately.