Rich in Antioxidants • Fast Absorption • Anti-Ageing Properties
Moringa oil has been proven to possess amazingly beneficial properties to support total wellness for your skin, hair, and painful inflammation.
The Moringa plant has a long and rich history of traditional use to protect the skin against the ravages of dust, sand, and sun and to treat over 3000 diseases. The seeds are harvested from the long pods of the flowering Moringa tree, and then cold-pressed and lightly filtered for a pure, greenish-gold oil extremely rich in Vitamin E, which prevents the skin from harsh elements and damaging effects from the sun.
- Apply a few drops under your eyes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use a few drops as a moisturizer at night to nourish skin and stabilize collagen.
- Rub over minor burns, insect bites, cuts, scrapes and abrasions for a soothing effect.
- Use it on your lips as a moisturizer.
- Rub 2-6 drops into hair from root to tip or blend in an oil mix to promote hair growth.
- Massage on scalp to help soothe and treat scalp issues.
- Massage into nail beds to maintain supply nail beds and cuticles.
Side effects & Precautions
- For topical use only, not for internal consumption.
- Pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult a physician before use.
- Do not use near the eyes, inner nose, and ear and other sensitive areas.
- Prior to using Moringa Oil, a skin test is recommended. Apply a dime-size amount of this oil to a small area of skin that is not sensitive.
- In the event of an allergic reaction discontinue use of the product and see a doctor immediately.